Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of backup-manager to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Christian Perrier a écrit :
Dear Debian maintainer,

The backup-manager Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
for po-debconf, namely bug number 372232 (and maybe other similar bugs).
[..]
In case you can't update your package, I have the intention, as part
of a more general action of the Debian i18n Task Force to build and
possibly upload a non-maintainer upload for backup-manager in order to fix
this as well as all pending translations for the debconf templates.
[...]

Let me know, as soon as possible, if you have any kind of objection to this
process.

Hello Christian,

Please, feel free, I'm pretty off-line these days, because of my paid-work and personal reasons.

I can't find any free time currently for Debian, I'm sad to say that, but that's how it is.

So feel free to NMU, you're welcome.

Best Regards,

	Alexis.