Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of postgresql-common to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Christian Perrier [2008-09-07 11:10 +0200]:
> OK (actually, I saw the pending status).

Uploaded earlier.

> If you prefer, we can go for a translation update round (with 7 days
> delay for new updates).

We already had a few for p-common, but if you have some translators at
hand who burn for translating debconf, I welcome that. :-)

After the current upload there will be still plenty of time for
another one until Lenny's release, I guess.

Thank you!

Martin