Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of postgresql-common to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

hi Christian,

Christian Perrier [2008-09-07  7:42 +0200]:
> The postgresql-common Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 491823 (and maybe other similar bugs).
> [...]
> If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.

In fact I do, I immediately committed those updated translations to
bzr and set them as pending. I'll do an upload today and ask
d-release@.

Thanks,

Martin