Debian Installer final string freeze up to Sept. 20th

The translatable strings in Debian Installer are now "frozen", which
means that no changes will happen to them to leave translators some
time to update their translations.

The deadline to update translations is Sunday September 20st 23:59
UTC.

After that date, the D-I team will apply the following criteria to
decide whether a language is activated or not:

For already activated languages
-------------------------------

The list of these languages is at the end of this mail.

Languages with 100% for level 1 will remain activated. [1]

Languages with 100% for "sublevels" 1 and 2 [2] will remain activated.

Other languages will be examined on a case by case basis. Criteria to
decide whether an incomplete language is kept will be: history of D-I
l10n for that language, existence of an acceptable fallback language,
sublevels 1 and 2 being over 95%. The discussions for these languages
will be public on debian-i18n.lists.debian.org

For not yet activated languages
-------------------------------

The chances that we activate them now are very low. Even if those
languages reach 1000% for sublevels 1 and 2 (which is the strict
minimum), we will need a very strong commitment by the translator(s)
and, preferrably other contributors, to *test* built images for these
languages.

Here, again, the decision will be made on a case by case basis, taking
the same criteria than above.

Status
------

During the string freeze, I'll try to give a regular status about
completeness for all languages. This status will be, as this mail,
crossposted to -boot and -i18n.