Re: Intent to NMU slay to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Pawel Wiecek (coven@vmh.net):

> > What has your preference: an upload by you or a NMU? I guess you
> > prefer uploading, right?
>
> Yes.
> I'll keep adding these translations to source control and release when "the
> time is right".

Perfect. At the end of the call for translations, I'll send you a
summary. A patch will be attached, which of course you're not forced
to use (if you committed things to your VCS) but can act as "summary
of verified translations" and "GO for upload".

> > PS: mush is still waiting for an upload, btw..:-)
>
> No, I did not forgot about that beast. Wish I could.

OK, Fine. I keep it on my small radar..:-)

Thanks for your always fast answers...