Re: Intent to NMU slay to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi,

On Aug 24, 11:48am, Christian Perrier wrote:
> In this specific case, I take your proposal as an "OK for a call for
> translations" and I will therefore send one.

Thanks.

> What has your preference: an upload by you or a NMU? I guess you
> prefer uploading, right?

Yes.
I'll keep adding these translations to source control and release when "the
time is right".

> PS: mush is still waiting for an upload, btw..:-)

No, I did not forgot about that beast. Wish I could.

        Pawel

--
 (___)  | Pawel Wiecek ------ Coven / Svart ------ http://www.coven.vmh.net/ |
< o o > |  <coven@vmh.net>    GPG/PGP info in headers     GSM: +48603240006  |