Re: Proposed changes to section 6.2.2 about translation updates and dealing with changed English text

Hello Christian,
the proposed change is wellcomed and sounds reasonable, except one
item which I do not grasp in it entirety:

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 07:35:45AM -0300, Christian Perrier wrote:
> +Giving a deadline to translators is always appreciated, so that they can
> +organize their work. Please remember that some translation teams have a
> +formalized translate/review process and a delay lower than 10 days is
> +considered as reasonable. A shorter delay puts too much pressure on translation
> +teams and should be kept for very minor changes.

What do you mean "delay lower than 10 days .. reasonable"? I suggest:
s/as reasonable./unreasonable./

Greetings

            Helge