Re: Final call for translations of libwiki-toolkit-perl

Hello Dominic,
On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 11:07:05PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 07:10:24PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > A new Debconf template was recently added to this package, and since
> > then I've had a reassuring number of translations submitted.
> >
> > I intend to upload these in time for lenny in one week's time. Please
> > feel free to submit additional translations of the attached PO file
> > (note: not quite the same as the one currently in unstable) as wishlist
> > bugs against the package.
>
> I will upload this package tomorrow morning GMT.

I just read: "not quite the same as the one currently in unstable"
(sorry, missed it earlier). Are all translations submitted (especially
de.po) 100t (i.e. no fuzzy or untranslated strings)?

You can get this info by running
for i in *.po; do echo -n "$i: "; msgfmt -c -o /dev/null --statistics $i; done
in your debian/po directory.

If de.po is not 100t, please delay the upload 'till Monday evening so
I can do the update.

Thanks!

Greetings

            Helge