review of the translation of package descriptions

Hi

Some weeks ago Andreas Tille ask for a website to review the
translation of the package descriptions. He used first the ddtss
interface, but you know, this has some site effects...

Yesterday I code something in this direction and add a 'external
review' in the ddtss, that don't touch the ddtss-db.

The idea is:
  - a 'normal' user find a bug in a translation (of a package
    descriptions
  - he go to the new website
  - fix the bug
  - the language team, some person, some mailing list get a mail with
    the proposed new translation or the new translation is add to the
    ddtss or ...

You can find the web site at:
   http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index2.cgi/de/forexternalreview/bash
(you can change 'de' for a other language or 'bash' for a other package)

The mail will go to the debian-i18n mailing list... (I will remove
this address from the From-line, after some test mails...)

Have you some comments?

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -- http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
"Wenn ich die Folgen geahnt hätte, wäre ich Uhrmacher geworden!"