Announce of an upcoming upload for the glide package

Dear maintainer of glide and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the glide Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

The package maintainer and I agreed for a translation update round. At
the end of this period, I will send him|her a full patch so that
an l10n upload can happen.
The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
ca cs da de es fr gl nl pt pt_BR ru sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the glide package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Friday, August 15, 2008. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

Schedule:

 Wednesday, August 06, 2008   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Saturday, August 09, 2008       : send this notice
 Friday, August 15, 2008       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Saturday, August 16, 2008       : Send a summary to the maintainer. Maintainer uploads
                 when possible.

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: glide@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-08-09 17:24-0300\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:1001
msgid "No 3Dfx card supported by glide2 found! Manually select driver?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:1001
msgid "ERROR: No 3Dfx card supported by glide2 found!"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:1001
msgid ""
"This package is for cards based on the following 3Dfx chipsets: Voodoo 2, "
"Voodoo Banshee, and Voodoo 3."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:1001 ../libglide3.templates:1001
msgid ""
"If you do not have a card based on one of the listed chipsets, and you are "
"not compiling programs against glide, you should not have this package "
"installed."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:1001 ../libglide3.templates:1001
msgid ""
"If you do have a card based on one of the listed chipsets please file a bug "
"on this package, including the output from the command 'lspci -vm' in the "
"bug report."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:1001 ../libglide3.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Would you like to manually select the driver to use for now? (If not, a "
"default sane value for compiling against will be selected.)"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:2001 ../libglide3.templates:2001
msgid "Please select a driver."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:2001 ../libglide3.templates:2001
msgid "Please select the driver you would like to use."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:2001
msgid ""
" cvg  - Voodoo 2.\n"
" h3   - Voodoo Banshee and Voodoo 3."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:3001 ../libglide3.templates:3001
msgid "Please select a card."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:3001
msgid ""
"We have detected more then one video card based on the following 3Dfx "
"chipsets: Voodoo 2, Voodoo Banshee, and Voodoo 3."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:3001 ../libglide3.templates:3001
msgid "Please select the card you would like to use for 3D acceleration."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:4001 ../libglide3.templates:4001
msgid "${e1}"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../libglide2.templates:4001 ../libglide3.templates:4001
msgid "${e2}"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libglide3.templates:1001
msgid "No 3Dfx card supported by glide3 found! Manually select driver?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libglide3.templates:1001
msgid "ERROR: No 3Dfx card supported by glide3 found!"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libglide3.templates:1001
msgid ""
"This package is for cards based on the following 3Dfx chipsets: Voodoo "
"Banshee, Voodoo 3, Voodoo 4, and Voodoo 5."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libglide3.templates:2001
msgid ""
" h3   - Voodoo Banshee and Voodoo 3.\n"
" h5   - Voodoo 4 and Voodoo 5."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../libglide3.templates:3001
msgid ""
"We have detected more then one video card based on the following 3Dfx "
"chipsets: Voodoo 2, Voodoo Banshee, Voodoo 3, Voodoo 4, and Voodoo 5."
msgstr ""