Re: uswsusp Japanese po-debconf file is not updated correctly.

Michael Biebl schreef:
> Tim Dijkstra wrote:
>> Christian Perrier schreef:
>>> Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
>>>
>>> German, French, etc. are 47t1u because the 0.8.1-1 release introduced
>>> a new strings:
>>>
>>>   * Ask shutdown_method at low priority (closes: #448536)
>>
>> Hmm, that is strange. How on earth does the debconf-updatepo script
>> knows if I'm going to ask this question or not? ... This question was
>> already in the template for a while, I didn't change the template at
>> all. The question from this bug was just not being asked by the script,
>> not even at low priority. That is what the this changelog entry refers
>> to.
>
> If I'm not mistaken, it's not that the priority of the question was
> changed, but a new string was added: "shutdown" which is now
> untranslated (uswsusp.templates:21001).

Ah yes, not only the priority changed but I _did_ also change the
template. My memory is faulty. But Christian was also wrong in his guess.
Indeed, one of the config variables changed its name from poweroff to
shutdown, this change propagated to one of the Choices fields. So this
translation update will be almost trivial.

> There are already updated translations for de, fr, ro and jp.
>
> If you are planning a new upload (soonish), please also consider  #493560.

Of course. But maybe I will first wait a bit for some more testing and try
to convince the RMs to let uswsusp in. Christian can always do a
translation update at the last moment;)

grts Tim