Re: Intent to NMU uucp to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Peter Palfrader (weasel@debian.org):
> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> > The uucp Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> > pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> > for po-debconf, namely bug number 482133 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>
> Erm.  Please read the bug log of #414752.

Oh, crap.

Apparently, in the NMU, I forgot to remove debian/po, which I usually
do in such cases.

Thus, the package still appears as having translatable material.

Would you mind either /you to upload a package without debian/po (and
indirectly closing #482133) or /me doing the same.

Being responsible for the incomplete NMU, I of course am OK to re-NMU.