Fairtrade

Hi

I work as a local representative for FAIRTRADE VENDING SCOTLAND.

We have had a lot of interest recently from schools and colleges who are eager to make the change to Fairtrade coffee machines as a viable and ethically sound solution for their staffrooms / concourses.

Fairtrade Vending are the UK's leading Fairtrade Vending supplier - our Fairtrade branding is exclusive to us and has been fully approved by the Fairtrade Foundation to whom we are a registered distributor.

We are currently supplying FAIRTRADE hot drinks machines to schools and other educational facilities from as little as 20p per cup with no outlay for the machine based on a unique cost-per-cup agreement.

That 20p includes installation, full maintenance and all ingredients / cups.

The cost-per-cup to the customer / employee can then be decided by yourself to make the profit you require.

This has proved to be very popular and beneficial to many schools as it provides a wide choice of cafe-standard drinks (bean-to-cup coffee, fresh-brew tea, hot chocolate, cappuccino, espresso, mocha, latte, etc) and also generates a considerableprofit which can help towards school funds.

Please have a browse of our website below to see the full range of machines we offer.

If you would like to arrange an appointment or would like more information please contact me on this e-mail address or on any of the numbers below.

Or if you reply through the website's e-mail address please put F.A.O. Richard Haswell.

Regards

Richard Haswell

FAIRTRADE VENDING UK
www.fairtradevending.co.uk

4 Grange Road
Houston Industrial Estate
Livingston
EH54 5DE

Mobile : 07771 690 527
Telephone: 01506 437 212
Fax: 01506 437 215

If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list please reply to this e-mail with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject box.