Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of postgresql-common to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Martin Pitt (mpitt@debian.org):

> Thanks for the poke, I uploaded current trunk with that and a few
> other pending debconf l10n updates.

OK. Actually, maybe a few translators would have appreciated having an
opportunity to update their translation or send a new one. From my
experience, with a formal call for translations, we could have got:

- Czech completed
- Swedish completed
- Russian completed
- Vietnamese completed
- Turkish added
- maybe Dutch completed

That's worth it....so if you want, I can send a call for translations
now and give translators the usual delay (7 days) to react.