Announce of an upcoming upload for the update-inetd package

Dear maintainer of update-inetd and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the update-inetd Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

The package maintainer and I agreed for a translation update round. At
the end of this period, I will send him|her a full patch so that
an l10n upload can happen.
The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
cs de es eu fi fr gl ja nl pt pt_BR ru sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the update-inetd package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Monday, July 21, 2008. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

Schedule:

 Saturday, July 12, 2008   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Saturday, July 12, 2008       : send this notice
 Monday, July 21, 2008       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Tuesday, July 22, 2008       : Send a summary to the maintainer. Maintainer uploads
                 when possible.

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: update-inetd@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-02-25 07:21+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: title
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Configuring service: ${service}"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Ignore multiple entries and continue without changes?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001 ../templates:5001 ../templates:6001
msgid "There are multiple entries in ${inetdcf} for the '${service}' service."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid "Leave existing entry and continue without changes?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid ""
"An unrecognized entry for ${sservice} was found in ${inetdcf} while trying "
"to add the following entry:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid "The unrecognized entry is:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:5001
msgid "Remove inetd entries?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:5001
msgid "Please confirm that you agree to remove these entries."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid "Disable inetd entries?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid "Please confirm that you agree to disable these entries."
msgstr ""