Re: kexec-tools 20080324-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package kexec-tools

On Sat, 2008-04-26 at 13:52 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting khalid@debian.org (khalid@debian.org):
> > Dear Debian I18N people,
> >
> > I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> > kexec-tools.
> >
> > kexec-tools already includes de.po fr.po pt.po.
> > So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
> > contacted separately).
>

> Have you contacted them ? I've not seen anything in d-l10n-french yet,
> but maybe you did omit the "--languageteam" switch with
> podebconf-update-po.
>
> Thanks anyway, Khalid for the effort improving these tempaltes (even
> if it broke the existing translations..:-))

I did use use --languageteam but it didn't seem to do the right thing. I
used "podebconf-report-po --from=khalid@debian.org --summary --call
--languageteam" and I was expecting to see a summary mailed back to me
as well which I didn;t see either. I was planning to contact the
translators separately if I didn't see a summary email to myself this
morning :)

--
Khalid