Re: Intent to NMU uucp to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:

> The uucp Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 414752 (and maybe other similar bugs).

> I have the intention, as part of a more general action of the Debian
> i18n Task Force to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
> for uucp in order to fix this as well as all pending translations
> for the debconf templates.

That debconf note will be shown to people upgrading from potato to
woody.  It's probably completely irrelevant by now.  If you want to rip
out debconf, please go ahead.  I probably wouldn't add this new
translation tho, it's just a waste of time.

Peter