Re: snort 2.7.0-10: Please translate debconf PO for the package snort

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 08:01:34AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Sunday, April 20, 2008.

Just for the record, I've uploaded new Snort packages today (with 'high'
urgency) due to an important bug fix (#471895).

I would like that fix to propagate to testing first. Consequently, I will not
consider an upload for #469803 (the Debconf rewrite) and the inclusion of all
translations until later this week, so I guess the deadline for receiving
updated translations can be moved a little bit.

Regards

Javier