Re: When to give up on the "Last Translator" ?

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 07:56:00PM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> Is there a script that I've missed that tells me when a translation
> really needs to be switched from default podebconf-report behaviour
> (email Last Translator, wait) to 'podebconf-report --call' ?
>
> After all, translators can become MIA as easily as anyone else.

Was there a consensus that sending the message to the teams (with
--languageteam) is sufficient, or should I try to update the templates
sent for the call for translation to highlight the possibly MIA
translators?

(proposal on http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2008/04/msg00011.html)

Best Regards,
--