Re: Release Goal: I18n support for package descriptions in the Debian archive?

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 11:56:46PM +0900, Kobayashi Noritada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From: Luk Claes
> Subject: Release Goal: I18n support for package descriptions in the Debian archive?
> Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 16:23:31 +0200
>
> > The main issues for this release goal were the automated acceptance
> > and distribution of description translations on one hand and updating
> > the package management frontends to use the translated descriptions,
> > right?
> >
> > Can we get an overview of the missing bits and pieces by means of bug
> > reports usertagged goal-ddtp with user debian-release@lists.debian.org
> > please, TIA?
>
> Added the usertag to #431891.

Thanks Kobayashi

The bug 431891 is _the_ bug for the release goal.

We need this BYHAND to upload the translations. Felipe is working on
this task.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  - a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Ich weiß nicht, welche Waffen im nächsten Krieg zur Anwendung kommen,