Re: Intent to NMU bacula to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Sun March 23 2008 1:54:02 pm Christian Perrier wrote:

> Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)

Thanks for the prod.  I had missed that the status was updated (probably
overly-aggressive use of the delete key in kmail, since I see you updated
the bug).  Bacula 2.2.8-6 with all changes uploaded yesterday.

FWIW, the changes were made atop Bacula 2.2.6-0.1.  (At first I wondered why
you were changing deps in control...)  It was fairly easy to apply them atop
that version in git, then use git merge to merge them to head.  Hopefully I
got everything merged correctly, but I don't think there was anything really
odd.

Thanks to the translation team for all your hard work!

-- John