Errors in committed Debian Installer translations

Hi,

While uploading a package with your translation update in it, I noticed some
error messages. After checking, I saw that your translation update
contained a lot of "\n" (newline) instead of spaces at the end of lines.

I have corrected these errors in the D-I da.po files. Please check my
changes at:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/po/sublevel1/da.po?op=diff&rev=52182&sc=1
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/po/sublevel2/da.po?op=diff&rev=52182&sc=1
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/po/sublevel3/da.po?op=diff&rev=52182&sc=1

Or, if you prefer, using the following command on your SVN checkout:
$ svn diff -r 52181:52182 | less

Please make sure that the same error does not occur again in the future.

You may also want to check translation updates for other packages for the
same error.

Cheers,
FJP