Re: Intent to NMU atlas3 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

* Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [2008-03-23 19:24]:

> The atlas3 Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 414375 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>
> [snip]

Is it worth losing time with the atlas3 package?  It has been superseded by
the atlas package, which participated to the gfortran transition.  There are
very few reverse dependencies on atlas3 in unstable, mostly deprecated
packages from the g77 era.  I would not be surprised if atlas3 is removed
from testing before the lenny release.

I looked at the l10n bugs filed against atlas3 (#414375, #426974, #414940,
and #469545) and I think they could be easily adapted to the atlas package.
Note that the debconf templates of the atlas package need some fixes.  I
just filed a bug report about this (#472366).

--
Rafael