Announce of the upcoming MU for the localization-config package

Dear maintainer of localization-config (including /me) and Debian translators,

Localization-config still has pending l10n bug reports even though I'm
still listed among its Uploaders.

Indeed, lack of uploads is mostly motivated by the fact that the
package is not really directly useful for Debian anymore. However, it
is still used, IIRC, in Debian-Edu.

I will thus proceed with an upload.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to: bg bs ca cs da de dz el es eu fi fr gl he hu id it ja km ko lt nb ne nl nn pl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sv th tl tr uk vi zh_CN zh_TW

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: bg bs ca dz el fi hu id it km ko lt nb ne nn pl ro sv tl tr uk zh_CN zh_TW

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the localization-config package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Wednesday, April 02, 2008. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Sunday, March 23, 2008       : send this notice
 Wednesday, April 02, 2008       : my birthday and also the
                                   deadline for receiving translation updates
 Thursday, April 03, 2008       : build the package and upload it

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: markos@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2006-09-09 10:56+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Preconfigure language-related parameters"
msgstr ""

#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Postconfigure language-related parameters"
msgstr ""

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. post-base-installer progress bar item
#: ../localization-config-udeb.templates:1001
msgid "Preconfiguring language-related parameters..."
msgstr ""

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. finish-install progress bar item
#: ../localization-config-udeb.templates:2001
msgid "Configuring language-related parameters..."
msgstr ""