Re: Request for translation: debconf template fro b2evolution-2.4.1-1 package

Quoting Xavier Luthi (xavier@caroxav.be):
> Hi,
>
> I'm ready to release a new version of the b2evolution package.
>
> May I request your help for the translation of the debconf template file?

As some mentioned to you, sending the templates file is not really
useful.

I suggest you have a look at the "podebconf-report-po" utility. It
allows sending update requests to *existing* translators as well as
sending a call for new translations (with the "--call" switch). In
that case, the templates.pot file will then be attached to the mail
sent to debian-i18n.

And, even better, the utility was written by the French-speaking gang
so you can even talk about it in French with its maintainer. The
utility is part of the po-debconf package.