Re: Simplified Chinese translation for incomplete translation text (was Re: [D-I] Warnings for incomplete translations - some translations needed)

On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Deng Xiyue wrote:
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> has sent me the text, and I've
> translated the 4 zh_CN related paragraphs.  Please see below:

Thank you. I have added the translation, but had to copy and paste it and
make some minor changes (mainly joining the translated lines into a single
line).

Could you please check that the committed result is correct?
It can be seen at:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/localechooser/debian/localechooser.templates-zh_CN?op=file&rev=51985&sc=1

Or, if you have a checkout of the D-I SVN repository, you can just do
an 'svn up' and check the file itself:
packages/localechooser/debian/localechooser.templates-zh_CN

Cheers,
FJP