Re: Status of Debconf templates l10n not updating

Quoting Thomas Huriaux (thomas.huriaux@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> Esko Arajärvi <edu@iki.fi> (16/03/2008):
> > For some reason the translation status of debconf templates at
> > http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/rank is not updating. Apparently
> > the script runs, because is says: "This page was generated with data
> > collected on: March 15th, 2008.", but packages with recently closed
> > translation bugs (such as resolvconf or update-inetd) are not shown as
> > translated. All the languages I checked seem to be affected.
>
> The mirror on i18n.debian.net is no longer updated. Can somebody with
> proper access rights (Nicolas ? Felipe ?) fix the problem?

The mirror is done wrt ftp.es.debian.org and that one is apparently
not in a very good shape.

I changed the reference mirror to ftp.de.debian.org and the mirror is
currently running. As this was done quite late in the daily schedule
(and apparently taking quite some time), it will need about one day
for everything to be working correctly again.

I noticed that only Felipe is getting mirror daily logs which is
indeed a SPOF. I just added myself there (changed the MAILTO address
in the script).

Felipe, we should maybe set some "churro admin" team, use a mailing
list for it and redirect most administrivia to the list.