Re: firebird2.0 2.0.3.12981.ds1-6: Please translate debconf PO for the package firebird2.0

Damyan Ivanov wrote:
Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
firebird2.0.

firebird2.0 already includes bg, bn, cs, de, es, fr, gl, hi, hu, it,
ko, lt, ml, ms, nb, nl, pt, pt_BR, ro, ru, sv and vi. So do not
translate it to these languages (the translators will be contacted
separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
bg 18 bn 5 1 12
  cs                15           1             2
  de                15                         3
  es                15           1             2
  fr                15           1             2
  gl                15           1             2
  hi                 5           1            12
  hu                15           1             2
  it                15           1             2
  ko                15           1             2
  lt                15           1             2
  ml                14           2             2
  ms                 5           1            12
  nb                15                         3
  nl                15           1             2
  pt                15           1             2
  pt_BR             15           1             2
  ro                15                         3

I never got my new transaltion file, or was this mail prepared before the integration of my last translation I sent you?

Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against firebird2.0.

You can use the following command, substituting $LANG with the
language you have translated to:

    reportbug -s "[I18N-$LANG] Updated $LANG translation" \
    -A $LANG.po -S wishlist -T l10n -T patch -V 2.0.3.12981.ds1-6 \
    -I -b firebird2.0

--
Regards,
EddyP