Re: Intent to NMU radiusd-livingston to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi,

On Saturday 08 March 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Esko Arajärvi (edu@iki.fi):
> > That's great. :-)
> >
> > Unfortunately it didn't contain my translation to Finnish (#460312) or
> > Bart Cornelis' translation to Dutch (#450987). :-/
>
> Hmmm, that's weird. Mabe the maintainer just applied the patch I sent
> at the end of the review process....and didn't notice that some
> translations came later.

That's probably the explanation.

> Maybe ask him if he can upload again?

I CC'd him the last message. Hopefully he will have time to do another upload.

Cheers,
Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)