[D-I] Consistency in "doing foo..." strings

Most strings of this type in D-I correctly don't have a space before the
ellipsis, but three do:

kbd-chooser:

netcfg:

We have fixed those in the D-I SVN repository and unfuzzied all
translations, so no translation update should be needed.

However, translators may want to take this opportunity check the consistency
of the use of ellipses in their translations.
We suggest you wait until tomorrow before doing that (or at least until
after the today's l10n synchronization run which will happen in a couple of
hours).

There has been one other minor correction in an English string in
partman-base, and that has been unfuzzied as well.

Cheers,
FJP