Re: [RFR] Installation Guide - update of apt-setup section for multiple CDs

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> Hi,
>
> I've updated the section in the installation guide about configuring apt to
> describe that it is now possible to scan multiple CDs.
>
> I'd welcome comments on the new text before I commit the changes.

I read the entire proposal and found nothing that could deserve a
comment. As usual in the install manual, things are well and clearly
explained.

While writing this, I'm wondering whether we could launch the
-l10n-english fellows on the giant task of reviewing the installation
manual...As I stopped working on Smith reviews temporarily, I
have to keep them busy...:-)