Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Feb 10)

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 03:52:25PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
>>   - Spanish:   35 files outdated, 1 missing
>
> Due to personal issues I will not have the time to update the d-i manual
> this time. Sorry. I will ask for help in the debian-l10n-spanish mailing
> list but we will surely not make the deadline.

I'm sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting me know.

I hope you will find the time (or help) to get up-to-date as soon as
possible after the release so there will not be an even bigger mound of
updates for the next release.

Cheers,
FJP