Re: translating pages for wiki.debian.org

Am Mittwoch, den 30.01.2008, 23:45 +0100 schrieb Bruno Kleinert:
> today i created a new page on wiki.debian.org. when looking for
> information on how to properly offering localized translations of that
> page i found [1], which is contradictory to me: that page says one
> should create a translated page "SomepageMylanguage" but also suggests
> to create the page "Mylanguage/Somepage".

 Well, there was just recently a thread on this very list about
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/TranslationNamespace>, you might have
missed it. And according to the #wikivote on that page it seems like
wiki.d.o/de/SomePage would be what you should do, there wasn't anything
else voted for, even if it just received three votes.

 So long,
Rhonda