Request for translation of schroot

Dear Debian-i18n folks,

I would like to request that the current version of schroot be
translated.

I'm going to upload a new version in the next few weeks, and following
some further testing of that I'm going to branch off a new stable
release for Lenny.  As a result, I don't anticipate many further major
changes, so it would be nice to get the translations updated if you
could be so kind to spare the time.

You can get the latest version from

  git://git.debian.org/git/buildd-tools/schroot.git

i.e. just run

  % git clone git://git.debian.org/git/buildd-tools/schroot.git

and you'll get the current source.  If you're feeling brave, I could
even try pulling changes back (something I've never had a chance to
try yet with git!)

Many thanks,
Roger

--