Re: [native-lang] Multilingual Wiki Layout

Hi Deb18n :)

FYI

This was posted at the OpenOffice.org project: I thought it interesting that we were tackling the same issue. I'm particularly interested by this new MediaWiki DISPLAYTITLE feature, which will allow the page name to be different from the page title (thus avoiding the ugly mess made of localized titles in the URLs).

Any hope Moin Moin can do this for us? It would resolve a lot of our problems with naming/identifying pages.