Re: [RFC] Translation Namespace (was WikiVote)

Frankelin, actually, lot of comments are coming and we must integrate these
ideas into our reflexions.

@lists.debian.org users, thanks a lot for your comments. I repeat, your ideas
are very important because we aren't more i18n experienced than you. Continue
to gives your opinon on these mailing discussion.

WikiVote is aborted.

Have a nice day.

Le Sunday 13 January 2008 03:30:27 Franklin PIAT, vous avez écrit :
> Salokine
> On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 11:39 +0100, Salokine wrote:
> > 3 days remaining and only ... 1 vote.
> It's too early to get people to "Vote". We need advices/comments first.
> I post an RFC tonight.
> > Please we need your opinion.
> Definitely, we do.
> Franklin.
Homepage http://www.salokine.org
La diversité est une richesse, protègeons-là.