Re: Suspending Smith (english) reviews temporarily

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote: [...]
> As a consequence, I feel like I can't continue starting reviews until
> Justin is back as he corrects many of my own English errors in his
> reviews. [...]

Just as a possible note of interest while I've a little more time to
write it, I stopped doing many reviews in 2007Q3-4 because of a
mixture of:-
1. difficulty of responding in a useful way (anyone got scripts?);
2. lack of experience with/understanding of the software reviewed;
3. difficulty in tracking the review process (subject lines do not sort
nicely (ITR > LCFC > RFRn > TAF is not the right order) and later stages
don't include References to earlier reviews, so I can't spot what I've
contributed to);
4. redundant effort with Justin B. Rye also reviewing;
5. general reduction in time available for unrelated reasons.

I still try to answer one-off l10n-en requests, but don't spot them all.

> Merry ${whatever} to the entire i18n crowd...

Season's greetings to you too,