Re: How much unbranding in Debian templates

A Tuesday 13 November 2007 19:49:00, Helge Kreutzmann escreveu:

[...]

> -However, since the Debian policy requires
> +However, since the distribution policy

[...]

I believe the focus should be on the end users. They (we) should be able to
fully understand the dialog with the machine without any effort and
concentrate on the tasks.

If there's a msg who fits all, great!
If not, imho, it's a fair work for whoever wishes to adapt the software.

Regarding on that particular message, is it possible something like:

"However, since the upstream policy..." ?

...my 0.02€

--

Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org