Re: Poll about active D-I contributors, current work

Christian,

On 10/12/07, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting priti Patil (prithisd@gmail.com):
> Christian,
>
> I won't be able to work on this for few months (at least till Feb 2008), if
> you can keep my access persistent till that time it'll be good otherwise
> I'll make it sure that it can be delegated to somebody else (language
> knower) as a substitute for a while.

Delegating is always possible as long as the other person learns about
the D-I translation process (ie read the doc I made you read when we
went throught the process).

You does that job quite nicely BTW ;-)

Priti