debconf PO translations for the package pam

Dear Debian I18N people,

Please find attached a debconf .pot file for the pam package.

Since this adds a critical-priority debconf question in a required-priority
package that will be shown to almost all users on upgrade, you should of
course give the highest possible priority to my request. ;-)

Please send the translation to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against
pam.  Since I have several important bugfixes pending (among them the
debconf templates themselves), I will be uploading the pam package around
Sat, Sep 1 00:00 UTC including these debconf templates and any translations
I've received by then.  If you don't have time to translate before that
deadline, I will of course be happy to receive your translations anyway for
inclusion in a later upload.

Thanks in advance,

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: vorlon@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-08-30 08:07-0700\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:1001
msgid "Services to restart for PAM library upgrade:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Most services that use PAM need to be restarted to use modules built for "
"this new version of libpam.  Please review the following space-separated "
"list of init.d scripts for services to be restarted now, and correct it if "
"needed."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Among the services that require restarting are the display managers kdm, "
"wdm, and xdm.  If you are upgrading from within an X session started with "
"one of these display managers, restarting that service will terminate your X "
"session.  It is recommended that you remove that service from the list here "
"and restart it later at your convenience."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Some other services such as xscreensaver, gnome-screensaver, and xlockmore "
"cannot be restarted for you.  You will not be able to authenticate to these "
"services until you restart them manually."
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:2001
msgid "Failure restarting some services for PAM upgrade"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:2001
msgid ""
"The following services could not be restarted for the PAM library upgrade:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../libpam0g.templates:2001
msgid ""
"You will need to start these manually by running '/etc/init.d/<service> "
"start'."
msgstr ""