Re: (forw) Lao team

On 28/06/2007, at 2:00 PM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:

On 6/28/07, Anousak Souphavanh <anousak@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you, Helge and Christian, for such a warmth welcome. My team and I will do the best ...for the good of supporting Lao FOSS community as
a whole and also with Debian and related groups as well.

Nice to see you here at last. Welcome, my friend.

-Thep (also on behalf of Thai team).

Welcome from another language neighbour. :)

Good luck with your effort to support Lao in Debian!