Re: Summary of the i18n sessions at DebConf 7

Hi all

On Wo, 2007-06-27 at 11:06 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Translation licensing
don't see listed explicitly in the summary here, is the lines for all
the copyright holders. Where it wasn't maintained before, this is a
problem, but more to the point is what can be done from now on.

The issue is that we want to have a standard format for the section on
contributors in the header comments so that translation tools can update
them reliably without user intervention. There is mostly agreement on
what these should look like, but it seems we are not quite there yet.

Hopefully we can coordinate this so that all major tools cooperate
nicely. Nicolas and I are on both lists, so hopefully this won't slip
through. Who will drive the suggested development of
podebconf-report-po?

Keep well
Friedel