Re: translation wanted for libcomplearn to Dutch, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish please

Hello Rudi,
On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 05:23:32AM +0200, Rudi Cilibrasi, Ph.D. wrote:
> any language besides English well enough to write.  Can somebody help me
> translate into
> nl, de, jp, ru, and es?  These are the main languages of interest for my
> software's users
> at the moment and I would like to be able to serve the community better.

It would be kind to translators if you provide an URL with the pot
files or even better attach the relevant files to (this) e-mail. Also
would you like the translations as mails sent to you or should bugs in
the Debian BTS be filed? Any deadlines translators should be aware of
(e.g. intended new version, ...)

Greetings

          Helge