translation wanted for libcomplearn to Dutch, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish please

Hi Debian Friends,

I have been working for some years on libcomplearn, a scientific / educational data mining software
using data compression.  I recently added i18n support using gettext etc, however I do not know
any language besides English well enough to write.  Can somebody help me translate into
nl, de, jp, ru, and es?  These are the main languages of interest for my software's users
at the moment and I would like to be able to serve the community better.  Best regards,

Rudi

P.S.  libcomplearn-0.9.9 is already in Debian.