debconf PO translations for the package mantis

Hi,

Two days ago I sent out a call for updated translations for the mantis package.
A few hours later, thanks to the sharp eyes of a friend, we spotted a small
punctuation mistake in this section

> #. Type: note . Description
> #: ../templates:6001
> msgid "Administrator's password must be changed:" msgstr ""

The line
    msgid "Administrator's password must be changed:"
should not have a colon at the end and should read
    msgid "Administrator's password must be changed"

I'm resending this call with an updated file. Could you please resend your translations.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Kevin

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: schoenfeld@in-medias-res.com\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-06-22 07:18-0400\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Mantis administrator e-mail address:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Please enter the e-mail address of the administrator who will troubleshoot "
"user reported errors."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Mantis webmaster e-mail address:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"Please enter the webmaster's e-mail address. It will be displayed at the "
"bottom of all Mantis pages."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Sender address for bug report e-mails:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid ""
"Please enter the address used as the origin address for Mantis bug report e-"
"mails."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid "E-mail address for bounce-handling:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid ""
"Please enter the address where bounced e-mails will be directed. Typically, "
"this should be set to be the same as the administrator's e-mail address."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:5001
msgid "Configure Apache2 as web server for Mantis?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:5001
msgid ""
"If you accept this option Apache2 will automatically be configured to "
"support Mantis via /etc/apache2/conf.d/ symlinks.  If you reject it, you "
"will have to configure your web server manually."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid "Administrator's password must be changed"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid ""
"By default, the mantis package creates an administrator account. The "
"password for this account is 'root'."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid ""
"It is highly recommended to change this password immediately after "
"installation is complete."
msgstr ""