menu-messages.pot fix

 Attached now, REALLY :-)

--
 sas ( satie ) - SZERVÁC Attila - zenész - szoftvergazda  \
elnökhelyettes - Linux-felhasználók Magyarországi Egyesülete - http://lme.hu/

382c382
< msgid "AMOR (Amusing Misuse of Resources)"
---
> msgid "AMOR (Amusing Misuse Of Resources)"
1341c1341
< msgid "Bsd Tetris"
---
> msgid "BSD Tetris"
1458c1458
< msgid "BulmaCont: accounting aplication"
---
> msgid "BulmaCont: accounting application"
1466c1466
< msgid "BulmaFact: billing aplication"
---
> msgid "BulmaFact: billing application"
1634c1634
< msgid "Cd-circleprint"
---
> msgid "CD-circleprint"
1670c1670
< msgid "Celestia (Gnome)"
---
> msgid "Celestia (GNOME)"
1790c1790
< msgid "ClutalW"
---
> msgid "ClustalW"
2186c2186
< msgid "Bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK"
---
> msgid "BitTorrent client written in Python/PyGTK"
2358c2358
< msgid "Dos Emulator (X11)"
---
> msgid "DOS Emulator (X11)"
2362c2362
< msgid "Dos Emulator (tty)"
---
> msgid "DOS Emulator (tty)"
2435c2435
< msgid "Dynamic manager"
---
> msgid "Dynamic window manager"
2989c2989
< msgid " Fast LEXical analyzer generator.   Flex is a tool for generating programs that perform pattern-matching on   text.  It generates ``scanners'': programs which recognized lexical   patterns in text.  `flex' reads the given input files, or its   standard input if no file names are given, for a description of a   scanner to generate.  The description is in the form of pairs of   regular expressions and C code, called ``rules''. `flex' generates as   output a C source file, `lex.yy.c', which defines a routine   `yylex()'.  This file is compiled and linked with the `-lfl' library   to produce an executable.  When the executable is run, it analyzes   its input for occurrences of the regular expressions. Whenever it   finds one, it executes the corresponding C code.  This is the documentation   for the old 2.5.4a version of flex, provided for backwards compatibility."
---
> msgid "Fast LEXical analyzer generator"
3808c3808
< msgid "Amazons boardgame for Gnome"
---
> msgid "Amazons boardgame for GNOME"
3868c3868
< msgid "Arcade Volleyball"
---
> msgid "GPL Arcade Volleyball"
3900c3900
< msgid "GBIN Admin"
---
> msgid "GBIND Admin"
3912c3912
< msgid "GTK+ based cd writer"
---
> msgid "GTK+ based CD writer"
3920c3920
< msgid "Gtk2 Movie Catalogue"
---
> msgid "GTK2 Movie Catalogue"
3972c3972
< msgid "Gtk2 Collections Catalogue"
---
> msgid "GTK2 Collections Catalogue"
4405c4405
< msgid "Gnome-Apt"
---
> msgid "GNOME-APT"
4843c4843
< msgid "Collaborative Gtk+ text editor"
---
> msgid "Collaborative GTK+ text editor"
6931c6931
< msgid "Kipin�raining log"