Re: D-I Level 2 stats gone walkabout?

Clytie Siddall wrote:
> Hi guys :)

> I hear you've been short of entertainment around here.
>
> I'm b-a-a-ck. :D

I guess the entertainment thing will not be an issue now :-D

> On a more serious note, when did the D-I level 2 stats and files pages
> go walkabout [1], and does anybody know where they went?
>
> I only get a frosty "Not Found" from these three pages. [2] [3] [4]

On another (more humorous) side you shouldn't worry about level2, since is over 200% complete for many langauges:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/translation-status-unstable.html

I guess something is really broken..

> Nice to be back. :))

Nice to see you're back :-)