Outdated dpkg translation stats on d-i l10n page

Hi Christian and everyone,

My understanding is that d-i l10n stat page [1] is supposed to have the
most up-to-date translations, pulling from maintainer's VCS repo if
necessary.

However, the stats for dpkg translation seems to be outdated.  I know
that simplified Chinese (zh_CN) is updated in 1.14.x uploads, but the
main stat [2] still shows the old 732t88f100u stat.  On the other hand,
the unstable stat [3] correctly shows the new 905t13f3u stat.

I think it's just the script still using an old repo path, can it be
fixed?

1. http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/
2. http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level5/zh_CN.txt
3. http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level5/zh_CN.unstable.txt