Re: Anyone interesting in NMUing "bandwidthd" with i18n changes?

On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 07:08:43AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Why not a maintainer upload?

DD's has in the past told me NMU is less work for them then sponsoring.
I thought offering it would be a good idea if it avoids extra work, and
I wouldn't mind an NMU for this as the chance of something being fucked
up is low. (Just make sure to build in a clean chroot (pbuilder) to have
the noxpm-version of libgd)
It would also mean less/no work for me, since I could simply ignore the
NMU as my pending (post-etch) version already has all the changes.

> If you have a ready to use diff.gz file for a maintainer upload, I can
> build the package, review the changes and upload it.

If rebasing my not-yet-uploaded-to-debian -11 version as -12 and
squeezing in an i18n -11 version is prefered, I'll do that as soon
as I get a chance (tonight?).

--
Regards,
Andreas Henriksson