HELLO

I am John Bin ,an Executor of the Will of Late Bishop Benson Idahosa, he stipulated in his will that some certain amount of money  should be given to some churches and christains who have shown their zeal and
will for the propagation of the Gospel.As an executor of the Will,I have conducted a search  and made money available to those listed in the will,but up till now about 20 of them have not come up to collect their funds
either they are dead or cannot be traced till this day. I am contacting you to stand as one of the beneficiaries so that the funds that have not be claimed ,can be paid
to you and then,  I will come over for sharing,the total amount is $35,000,000. Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Take care

John Bin